3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL is a double liner, double coated tape designed for mounting photopolymer and rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves. The adhesive is specially formulated for clean removal from both the plate and the print cylinder or sleeve.
- Offers excellent adhesion to both rubber and photopolymer plates
- Provides uniform coverage of solids when halftone dot reproduction is not critical
- Specially formulated for clean removal from plate and print cylinder or sleeve
- High adhesion helps reduce plate edge lifting
|Width||36 in||914.4 mm|
|Length||36 yd||32.91 m|
What is the thickness of 3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL?
The thickness of this tape is 10 mil.
How many rolls are included in one case of the 3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL?
Each case includes one roll of tape.
Is the gray color of this tape purely aesthetic, or does it serve a specific functional purpose as well?
The gray color used for our 3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 447DL helps to reduce visibility and enable accurate mounting registration.
- Mounting photopolymer print plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
- Mounting rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
For decades, 3M products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on 3M for solutions and service throughout your operation. Keep the presses running and your customers coming back.