3M™ Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders are air-powered and deliver professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. These high-quality tools are designed to optimize the performance of 3M™ abrasives.
- Precision-balanced steel workings run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M™ Abrasives
What is the size of the 3M™ Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander 20324?
The sander comes with a diameter of 6 inches.
How much does one case of this non-vacuum random orbital sander weigh?
One full case of the non-vacuum random orbital sanders weighs approximately 5.09 pounds.
Can I use it on metal surfaces as well or just wood work pieces alone?
Yes, you can definitely utilize it for sanding both wooden and metal items, without any issue.
Non-vacuum 3M Random Orbital Sanders are air powered sanders designed to deliver professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required.
This palm sander is loaded with features to reduce vibration and noise and increase ergonomics and operator comfort. These features include a comfortable rubber grip and a recessed lever platform that eliminates pinching and pressure points on the operator’s palm. An innovative internal muffler helps reduce noise and won’t break off during use.
A 3M Stikit Disc Pad is included with this 6 inch random orbital sander, allowing the operator to quickly and easily apply adhesive-backed discs to the sanding tool.
3M Pneumatic Orbital Sanders are designed to optimize the performance of 3M abrasives, with speed control and a low-profile, balanced design. The 5/16” diameter orbit provides an aggressive cut rate on metal, composites, wood and more. The sander operates at 90 psi with an air flow rate of 17 SCFM.