3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Disc 270J is precision coated with high quality minerals and resins to deliver longer-lasting performance for primer sanding, blend preparation and paint finishing. These versatile discs provide excellent cut and finish performance with high flexibility, anti-loading technology, and conformability.
- Offers high flexibility and conformability
- Premium quality delivers uniform, consistent finishes every time
- Reduced burn through when sanding thin coated surfaces
- Wide range of grades for precision-perfect results
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system provides easy reuse, optimizing disc life
- Long-lasting abrasives reduce material consumption
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What is the size of the 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Disc 270J, 34405?
The diameter of this disc is 6 inches.
Is it compatible with specific sanders?
This abrasive disc can be used on most rotary sanders that have a hook and loop attachment system.
How many discs come in each carton and case?
There are 25 discs per carton, and five cartons per case for a total of 125 discs.
Does the product produce dust during use?
No, the disc is designed to be dust-free while in operation.
Can I reuse these abrasive discs multiple times after initial use?
Yes, you can reuse these Hookit flexible abrasive discs several times until they become too worn out or damaged to continue using effectively.
3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Discs 34405 are perfect for sanding applications, including sanding primer surfacer and clear coat surfaces. These discs are versatile and can be used by machine or hand, wet or dry, on a variety of substrates. They are designed to deliver high flexibility for even sanding in hard-to-reach areas and on curves.
The Hookit™ hook-and-loop feature makes changeouts simple and allows the disc to be reused for multiple jobs, resulting in longer shop life. These discs are available in a wide range of grades from P400 to P1500, offering precision-perfect results and a uniform finish. With 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Discs, you can get the job done fast.
- High-performance abrasives
- Versatile and can be used by machine or hand, wet or dry, on a variety of substrates
- Delivers high flexibility for even sanding in hard-to-reach areas and on curves
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop feature makes changeouts simple and allows the disc to be reused for multiple jobs, resulting in longer shop life
- Available in a wide range of grades from P400 to P1500, offering precision-perfect results and a uniform finish