The 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 270J feature a very thin, extremely flexible film backing that conforms effortlessly to tools and contoured surfaces. A softer, closer “feel” helps you minimize burn-through for longer sheet life and to achieve more refined finishes. And Hookit™ sheets can be quickly wrapped around accessory pads or attached to tools for total versatility.
- Thin film-backed sheet is extremely flexible for fine sanding, wet or dry
- Longer lasting – provides better “feel” for surfaces to minimize burn-through
- Conformable – perfect for sanding hard-to-reach spaces such as door pockets
- Versatile – wraps effortlessly around hand sanding tools and can be used for machine scuff sanding
- Face-side color system lets you efficiently differentiate sheets by sanding process
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast sheet changes and longer abrasive life
- Includes accessory hand sanding pad (1 per box)
|Width||5-1/2 in||139.7 mm|
|Length||6.8 in||171 mm|
What is 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Sheet, 34341?
3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Sheet, 34341 is an abrasive product designed for sanding paint and primer. It comes in a sheet format and features a flexible design that adapts well to contours and curves.
What grit level does this abrasive sheet have?
This particular product has a P1000 grit level. The "P" stands for "grits per square inch," or how many particles are within each square inch of the abrasive sheet.
How many sheets do I get in each carton or case?
Each carton of 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Sheet, 34341 contains around 25 sheets. Meanwhile, five cartons are included per case.
Can this abrasive sheet be used with any sander or tool?
Yes! One of the key benefits of the hook-and-loop attachment system found on our Hookit products (like these flexible abrasive sheets) is their compatibility with most sanders available today. This includes handheld power tools, disc sanders, belt sanders, etc.
3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 34341 is the perfect solution for auto body and collision repair sanding jobs. These hand sheets are thin and film-backed, making wet or dry fine sanding a breeze, even on irregular or contoured surfaces and hard-to-reach areas such as door jambs.
These abrasive sheets can be wrapped around hand sanding tools, used for machine sanding, or with orbital sanding tools. The color-coordinated system makes it easy to identify the correct sheets for nearly any sanding task.
The Hookit™ hook-and-loop feature helps make changeouts simple, allowing the sheet to be reused for multiple jobs and longer shop life. Each box comes with one hand sanding pad.
With 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 34341, collision repair sanding jobs are nearly effortless.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_flexible abrasive ho