Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll delivers consistent results for finishing, blending, polishing, and cleaning on a variety of metals, wood, plastics surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. The roll stock can be easily cut to any length. Clean and Finish roll stock provides consistent surface conditioning for the life of the product.
- Cut-to-fit roll stock provides uniform finishing, blending, polishing, contour finishing, and cleaning
- Conformable pad gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Suitable for hand use or on oscillating and dual pad rubbing machines
- Open web material resists loading, allowing abrasives to maintain a consistent cut-rate
- Suitable for metal, wood, composite and advanced materials
|Width||2 in||50.8 mm|
|Length||30 ft||9.144 m|
What are the dimensions of the Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll, CF-RL, A/O Fine, 2 in x 30 ft?
The dimensions of this particular roll are 2 inches wide by 30 feet long.
How many rolls come in each case of the Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll, CF-RL?
There are six rolls included in each case of the Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Roll, CF-RL.
What does A/O fine mean when referring to this product?
A/O stands for Aluminum Oxide which is a type of abrasive material used on this roll. "Fine" refers to its grade as being suitable for light sanding and finishing applications.
Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Rolls are a versatile abrasive product that can be used for a variety of applications. These rolls are available with three different abrasive minerals: silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc.
Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish. Talc is a mild abrasive that can be used to achieve a satin finish or with polish to create a high gloss finish in topcoat rubbing applications.
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
The general purpose pad can be cut and used by hand for precise control. Wider width stock can be cut and paired with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or on an inline or oscillating sander to cover larger areas. The load resistance keeps the abrasive particles exposed to maintain a consistent cut rate.
- Available with silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc abrasive mineral
- Combines abrasives and non-woven material for consistent results
- Open-web material runs cool and is load resistant
- Can be cut and used by hand or with a holder for uniform finishing