Scotch® Strapping Tape 8898 is a high performance tape specifically formulated for use in many industries, including appliance, metalworking and general industrial. The tensilized polypropylene film backing features a pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber adhesive that provides high initial adhesion holding power and clean removal from some surfaces, such as metal.
- Removes cleanly and resists stains on some surfaces, such as metal
- Proprietary 3M pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber adhesive is specifically formulated to adhere evenly and bond firmly to long lasting hold
- High strength film backing resists breaking, abrasion, moisture and scuffs and includes proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing
- Designed to hold shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and other parts in place
|Center Hole Diameter
What is the width of each roll of 3M's Scotch Strapping Tape?
The width of each roll of our Ivory 8898 Strapping Tape is 72 millimeters.
How long is each roll in meters?
Each roll is more than 55 meters, specifically it's a length of 55.5 meters or approximately 182 feet.
How many rolls come per case?
There are twelve rolls per case, providing plenty to fit your packaging and shipping needs.
What color is the tape exactly?
The tape comes in an ivory color that will provide both durability and a consistent look on your packages.
Will this tape stick to different types of surfaces like plastic or wood?
：Yes! Scotch® Strapping Tape utilizes bi-directional reinforced fibers combined with aggressive adhesive to hold banding tightly together while preventing filaments from breaking away – leaving no mess when removed. It’s ideal for fastening items such as plastics, metals, pipes along with steel bars even under very demanding conditions。
Strapping tapes are the perfect solution for ensuring the integrity of your products and packages. They are high strength, reliable, and affordable. The tape is designed to secure shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords, and parts in place, from plant to install.
Scotch Strapping Tape 8898 is available in multiple colors and features high tensile strength. The polypropylene backing provides proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing. It offers abrasion, moisture, and scuff resistance for strapping and to hold spacers, corner boards, power cords, and other hard-to-manage parts firmly in place.Recommended Applications
- Secure racks, doors, shelves, and other components in appliances
- Utility strapping
- Mounting protective packaging materials