Pneumatic 3M™ Pistol Grip Tools are designed with operator comfort in mind and are ideal for intermittent use on non-production spot sanding and finishing applications as well as paint prep and weld burn clean-up.
- Powerful lightweight tools primarily intended for use in the automotive aftermarket and ideal for intermittent use on light duty spot sanding and finishing applications
- Pistol grip design allows sanding hard-to-reach areas such as those found in door jambs, bumpers, and headlight lenses with ease
- Durable composite body feels good in the hand and has less potential to mar if bumped against the work surface
What is the 3M™ Pistol Grip Buffer, 28354?
The 3M™ Pistol Grip Buffer, 28354 is a powerful hand-held tool that can be used to quickly and easily buff and polish surfaces.
What size buffer wheel does it use?
The 3M™ Pistol Grip Buffer comes with a three inch diameter pad for polishing small or curved areas.
Is this product easy to operate?
Yes! It has an ergonomic pistol grip design for added comfort during extended use. Additionally, its conveniently located safety lever makes controlling operation intuitive.
Can I buy replacement buffers if my old ones wear out?
The cushion pads are replaceable on our 3M buffers - you don't have to replace your entire tool!
. For what kinds of tasks would this kind of buffer be useful?
. This type of buffer can help remove oxidation, swirl marks, water spots and other imperfections from automotive finishes including gelcoat & clear coat materials along with plastics like headlights.
Designed for Ease of Use on Spot Repairs
The 3M Spot Repair Pistol Grip Sanders are perfect for intermittent auto body spot repairs. Their low-profile pistol-grip design allows for easy access to tight or contoured areas such as around door jambs, bumpers, headlights, and more. The direct mount feature also permits increased visibility, which helps operators minimize rework. Additionally, the durable composite body is less likely to mar if it bumps against the work surface.
- 3" Rotary Sander: Ideal for weld cleanup, edge blending, and feathering.
- 3" Buffer: Perfect for paint finishing and buffing.
- 3" Random Orbital Sander: Great for typical spot repairs.