3M™ Hookit™ Clean Sanding Disc 360L offers the latest innovation in dust evacuation. Multi-hole patterns evacuate dust better than 5- or 6-hole products—significantly increasing cut-rate and disc life. The new design does not need to align with the disc pad holes, making switching the discs fast, easy, and convenient.
- Precise multi-hole pattern means excellent dust extraction and eliminates the need to align holes
- Open coat and load-resistant coating prevents clogging to optimize cut and product life
- 3M™ Hookit™ discs are easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Durable film backing is tear-resistant and provides a close-tolerance, consistent finish
- Aluminum oxide grains cut faster and last longer than traditional garnet
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
What is the size of 3M Xtract™ Hookit™ Film Disc 360L?
The size of the 3M Xtract™ Hookit™ Film Disc 360L is 5 inches.
How many discs come in a case?
There are 500 discs per case and each inner pack contains 100 discs.
What kind of grit does this disc have?
This particular disc has P600 grit.
The 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system is designed to provide excellent backing support and simplify disc changes, which optimizes disc life. The film backing also ensures a consistent finish. The purple aluminum oxide disc is available in a variety of sizes and grades.3M™ Clean Sanding Discs
3M™ clean sanding discs are designed to cut better and last longer by reducing dust on the cutting surface of the abrasives. The open coat design allows the abrasive grains to have space between them, which collects sanding debris in the spaces rather than loading the cutting edge of the grains. The load-resistant coating enables the disc to continue cutting even when sanding softwoods, paints, and other materials that would otherwise clog the disc and hinder sanding ability.