3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad securely holds a 3M™ Hookit sanding or finishing disc or 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pad for use with a hand-held sanding tool such as a rotary, orbital, or random orbital sander. The 45 degree tapered edge provides flexibility and allows the sanded area to be feather-edged or more easily blended.
- J hooks securely hold a 3M™ Hookit™ disc or 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pad
- For use with a random orbital sander, rotary sander, or right angle grinder
- 3M™ Hookit™ system provides easy removal and re-use
- 45 degree tapered edge provides some flexibility for feather-edging and blending
|Diameter||3 in||76.2 mm|
|Thickness||0.68 in||17.27 mm|
What is the 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad 88739 used for?
The 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad 88739 is a disc pad that provides firm support and flatness to grinding applications.
What are the dimensions of this disc pad?
The dimensions of this disc pad are 3 inches in diameter, with a thickness of 11/16 inches and an internal thread size of 5/8-11.
How many units come in one case?
There are five units included in each case.
Can I reuse this disc pad or do I need to replace it after each use?
Yes, the Hookit attachment system allows easy and repeated attachment and detachment, reducing time required for changeover from wheel to wheel. This makes it very easy to reuse these discs as needed.
Is there any warranty available for this product?
: All our products at 3M come with standard warranties. Please connect with our customer service team or your sales representative for more information on how we can help you!
Product Description: 3M™ Hookit Disc Pads
The 3M™ Hookit disc pads are designed to make disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment easy. The Hookit hook-and-loop feature facilitates the use and re-use of the disc for the extent of the abrasive life. These disc pads have J-shaped hooks that are commonly used in everyday hook-and-loop applications. They grip the brushed nylon loop backings of 3M™ Hookit™ discs and provide a finer finish than adhesive backed discs.
The Hookit system is ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. With Hookit, disc changes are quick and easy, allowing for increased productivity and efficiency. The Hookit system also helps to reduce waste by allowing for the re-use of discs, which can save time and money in the long run.
- Easy disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment
- J-shaped hooks for a finer finish
- Ideal for work spaces with dust, dirt, or flying debris
- Quick and easy disc changes for increased productivity
- Allows for re-use of discs to reduce waste and save money
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Sales Guides_random orbital sa