3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad securely holds a 3M™ Hookit sanding or finishing disc or 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pad for use with a hand-held sanding tool such as a rotary, orbital, or random orbital sander. The 45 degree tapered edge provides flexibility and allows the sanded area to be feather-edged or more easily blended.
- J hooks securely hold a 3M™ Hookit™ disc or 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pad
- For use with a random orbital sander, rotary sander, or right angle grinder
- 3M™ Hookit™ system provides easy removal and re-use
- 45 degree tapered edge provides some flexibility for feather-edging and blending
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||0.56 in||1.43 cm|
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
|Thickness||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
|Thread Size||5/16-24 EXT|
|Maximum Speed||12,000 mps|
What is the 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad used for?
The 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad is a sanding tool that holds abrasive discs securely in place during use. It's ideal for use on flat surfaces to help achieve an even finish.
How many pads come in each case of the 70138 model?
Each case of the 70138 model includes ten disc pads, so you'll have plenty to work with over time.
What size is this disc pad, and what thread type does it use?
The 70138 model measures six inches by three-quarters inch thick, and uses a standard five-sixteenths-24 external thread type.
Product Description: 3M™ Hookit Disc Pads
The 3M™ Hookit disc pads are designed to make disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment easy. The Hookit hook-and-loop feature facilitates the use and re-use of the disc for the extent of the abrasive life. These disc pads have J-shaped hooks that are commonly used in everyday hook-and-loop applications. They grip the brushed nylon loop backings of 3M™ Hookit™ discs and provide a finer finish than adhesive backed discs.
The Hookit system is ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. With Hookit, disc changes are quick and easy, allowing for increased productivity and efficiency. The Hookit system also helps to reduce waste by allowing for the re-use of discs, which can save time and money in the long run.
- Easy disc attachment, removal, and re-attachment
- J-shaped hooks provide a finer finish than adhesive backed discs
- Designed for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated
- Quick and easy disc changes increase productivity and efficiency
- Allows for the re-use of discs, reducing waste and saving time and money
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3mtm industrial produ