Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad combines ultra flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Suitable for use on wood, paints, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
- Non-woven web is load resistant
|Width||4-1/2 in||11.43 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the Scotch-Brite Durable Flex Hand Pad made of?
The Scotch-Brite Durable Flex Hand Pad is made with ultra-fine silicon carbide mineral for a gentle yet effective cleaning and polishing abrasive.
Can I use this product on delicate surfaces?
Absolutely! This hand pad has a soft, flexible construction that makes it great for finishing delicate surfaces without causing damage or leaving unwanted scratches.
How many hand pads come in each case?
Each case of the Scotch-Brite Durable Flex Hand Pad includes 4 cartons, each containing 25 hand pads. That's a total of 100 hand pads per case!
Is this product durable enough to handle tough jobs?
Yes! Despite its gentle touch on delicate surfaces, the unique construction of this hand pad ensures long-lasting durability that can withstand heavy-duty tasks.
The Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad is a versatile cleaning tool that combines ultra-flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results.
Comparable to steel wool, the Scotch-Brite™ pads offer superior performance without the drawbacks. Unlike steel wool, our pads won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The nonwoven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or some solvents and rinsed clean for reuse.
This multipurpose pad can be used by hand for precise control. Recommended applications include scuffing, cleaning, blending, surface preparation, and contour finishing.Features:
- Effective cutting action
- Precise hand control
- Nonwoven, open-web material
- Resists loading
- Can be used dry, with water or some solvents
- Rinsed clean for reuse
- Surface preparation
- Contour finishing