Designed for fine line and critical paint masking, 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ is a conformable tape with a semi-translucent backing. This durable tape is flexible and removes cleanly even after bake cycles, without adhesive build-up or ghosting. Use it on flat, curved, or compound surfaces to ensure exceptional paint lines in a variety of painting applications across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Excels in masking applications to create sharp, fine paint lines for striping, color separation and complex designs
- Semi-translucent indigo backing provides some visual see-through for accurate alignment of tape
- Clean removal without ghosting, even after 30 minute bake cycle at temperatures up to 250°F/121°C
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting, thus avoiding paint bleed
- Rubber adhesive provides quick stick with excellent holding strength on most surfaces
|Width||1 in||2.5 cm|
|Length||36 yd||32.9 m|
|Height||5.3 mil||0.1 mm|
What is the width of 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo?
The width of 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo is 1 inch.
How many rolls are there per case for this product?
There are 36 rolls per case for the 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471+ Indigo, PN2511.
Does each roll come individually wrapped in a convenient package?
Yes, each roll comes individually wrapped in a convenient packaging allowing easy access and use.
3M Vinyl Tape 471+ is a versatile conformable vinyl tape that features a moderately translucent backing and a versatile rubber adhesive. This tape is perfect for masking alignment with simple or complex patterns. It provides clean removal without adhesive residue, even after a 30-minute bake cycle at 250°F (121°C).
3M Vinyl Tape 471+ is ideal for fine line masking in many critical painting applications. It resists lifting and its versatile rubber adhesive bonds to a wide variety of surfaces, including resins, then lifts off cleanly from flat or compound surfaces. The tape conforms well to curves and is designed to stretch and hold, even with a radius as tight as 1.5-inches. It follows irregular designs to deliver sharp lines. Its moderate translucence allows for alignment where complex patterns are outlined. Flexible vinyl backing is also abrasion-resistant and will protect adjacent surfaces in most sanding operations. When finished, its one-piece removal preserves the sharp paint lines it helped create.
- Conformable vinyl tape with versatile rubber adhesive
- Moderately translucent backing for accurate masking alignment
- Clean removal without adhesive residue, even after a 30-minute bake cycle at 250°F (121°C)
- Resists lifting and bonds to a wide variety of surfaces, including resins
- Conforms well to curves and is designed to stretch and hold, even with a radius as tight as 1.5-inches
- Moderate translucence allows for alignment where complex patterns are outlined
- Flexible vinyl backing is abrasion-resistant and protects adjacent surfaces in most sanding operations
- One-piece removal preserves sharp paint lines