Solve a variety of challenges, including floor and safety marking, color coding and industrial applications with durable 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471. Designed to resist wear, scrapes and moisture, this long-lasting tape is available in an array of vivid colors, as well as transparent.
- Available in a wide variety of vivid colors for diverse applications such as floor marking, paint masking, and surface protection
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs
- Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on many surfaces
- Good abrasion and solvent resistance for long service life
|Width||48 in||121.9 cm|
|Length||36 yd||32.9 m|
|Height||5.2 mil||0.1 mm|
What is the unique feature of 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471?
The unique property of our tape is its ability to conform and adhere effectively on irregular surfaces. Moreover, it has a long-lasting adhesive that bonds quickly on various substrates.
How durable is this vinyl tape?
Our 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 is highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, making it perfect for floor markings in high traffic areas or other applications where durability matters.
Is this Vinyl Tape easy to install and cut?
Absolutely! This black vinyl tape from one of our most sought-after product lines- can be effortlessly installed without any special tools, equipment or particular skills required. Additionally, the untrimmed edges make it simple to wrap around curves or uneven surfaces without wrinkling or stretching.
3M Floor and Safety Marking Tapes offer unparalleled flexibility and unbeatable toughness with 3M adhesive technology. This versatile tape is perfect for a variety of industries and applications.
3M Vinyl Tape 471 is a reliable option for long-lasting floor and safety marking, sharp paint lines on complex jobs, and reliable seals or repairs. Its unique stretch properties allow it to conform to rough, irregular, curved, and convex surfaces while remaining stretched and without lifting after application. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and excellent holding strength on many substrates.
Unlike painting, which often requires ventilation and time-consuming prep and clean-up processes, using 3M Vinyl Tape is a faster, more versatile, and less costly option. It also maintains its color when exposed to abrasion, wear, and many solvents.
3M Vinyl Tape 471 has low leachable halogens and sulfur, making it suitable for corrosion-sensitive applications. Recommended applications include lane and safety marking applications, temporary surface protection, anodizing and electroplating, fine line paint masking, color coding, canister and storage container sealing, bundling and reinforcing, and decorating.
- Lane and safety marking applications
- Temporary surface protection
- Anodizing and electroplating
- Fine line paint masking
- Color coding
- Canister and storage container sealing
- Bundling and reinforcing
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m masking and surfac