The 3M™ Inline Sander generates straight-line finishing on stainless steel and other metals. Numerous upgrades have been added to enhance the strength and durability of the tool, while maintenance and compatibility improvements make this tool easy to use and maintain.
- Straight shaft sander for generating or restoring straightline finishes
- Easy to control and simplifies finish matching
- 1 hp motor easily handles most finishing applications
- Fully machined steel motor housing provides strength and durability
- Wrench flats and overhose interface allow easier maintenance and compatibility
- Optimized portfolio of tools, abrasives and accessories maximizes productivity
- Heavy duty gear box requires less periodic maintenance (lubrication)
What type of sanding pads does the 3M™ Match and Finish Sander use?
The 3M™ Match and Finish Sander uses hook-and-loop type sanding pads.
Does the sander come with a dust collection system?
Yes, the 3M™ Match and Finish Sander has a built-in dust collection system that helps to keep your work area clean.
What is the maximum RPM of this sander?
The maximum RPM of the 3M™ Match and Finish Sander is 3,500 which makes it very powerful for its size.
Can I use this sander on metal or plastic surfaces?
The 3M™ Match and Finish Sander is designed for wood surfaces only, but we have other products available that are suitable for working on metal or plastic surfaces if needed.
The 3M™ Inline Sander is a straight shaft sander that is perfect for generating or restoring straightline metal finishes. This 1.0 horsepower sander is available in 3500 rpm and is designed to be used with various 3M™, Scotch-Brite™, and Trizact™ flap brushes and belts. These combine to generate directional finishes and prepare stainless steel and other metals for final finishing, finish to spec, or grind and blend of welds.
Moreover, this tool has several upgrades that can enhance its useful lifespan. A fully machined steel motor housing adds strength and durability in rough applications, while wrench flats and an overhose interface allow for easier maintenance and compatibility with accessories. These features work together to make this a tool that you can rely on every day.Features:
- Straight shaft sander
- 1.0 horsepower
- Available in 3500 rpm
- Designed for use with various 3M™, Scotch-Brite™, and Trizact™ flap brushes and belts
- Generates directional finishes and prepares stainless steel and other metals for final finishing, finish to spec, or grind and blend of welds
- Fully machined steel motor housing adds strength and durability in rough applications
- Wrench flats and an overhose interface allow for easier maintenance and compatibility with accessories