3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 970DZ is a best-in-class heavy cloth sanding belt powered by our fast-cutting, long-lasting 3M Precision-Shaped Grain. The belt is designed for medium grade operations on wide belt or edge sanders.
- Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain that cuts faster and lasts longer than conventional abrasives
- Open coat construction and anti-static treatment reduce loading for enhanced cut-rate and longer belt life
- Heavyweight cloth backing offers durability for coarser grades and is especially suited to wide belt and edge sanding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure for longer service life
- Performs well on all wood types
- Available in grades 80+, 120+, 150+, 180+ and 220+
|Width||4 in||101.6 mm|
|Length||90 in||2286 mm|
|Maximum Speed||0 NP|
What is the size of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 970DZ?
The size of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 970DZ is 4 inches x 91 inches.
How many belts are included in one package?
One package includes a total of twenty-five (25) belts.
What grit rating does this belt have?
This particular belt has a grit rating of 120 + Y-weight.
What type and flex level does this cloth belt offer?
This cloth belt features a top-butt construction and single-flex abrasive.
A premium belt, built to perform.
Introducing the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 970DZ, a premium belt that is designed to resist heat in wood sanding applications. This belt produces a uniform finish over the life of the product and helps eliminate burning during end-grain sanding. The heavyweight cloth backing provides durability, and the ceramic 3M Precision-Shaped Grain mineral is resin-bonded to the backing for reliable performance, even under high heat and pressure.
To reduce premature belt loading, 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 970DZ is engineered with an open-coat construction and an anti-static coating on the abrasive. The anti-static coating optimizes dust collection when used with an efficient dust collection system.
Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain
Like all 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasives, this 970DZ Belt is powered by fast-cutting, long-lasting 3M Precision-Shaped Grain. This triangular ceramic grain continuously fractures to create new, sharp cutting edges throughout the life of the belt. The result is a high-performance belt that helps boost productivity and can lower your shop’s overall abrasive spend.