3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF is a convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (170 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 250 and Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Clear, acrylic, firm foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 220°F/104°C
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
|Width||6 in||152.4 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF?
The 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF is a black reclosable fastener with mushroom-shaped stems that provides a strong, reliable and removable bond suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
What are the dimensions of one roll of this product?
One roll of the 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF measures six inches by fifty yards.
Can this fastener be used in extreme temperatures?
Yes! This product can withstand high or low temperatures from -30°F to 250°F (-34°C to 121°C), making it durable enough for any environment.
How durable is this product?
: This particular fasteners have up to five times more holding power than typical hook-and-loop closures and can last through thousands of openings and closings — up to ten times longer than other fasteners.
Q:"Is installation process easy for anyone?"
A:The installation process couldn't get any easier; just peel away the backing materials and apply pressure on both surfaces you wish to attach.