3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF is a convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (170 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 250 and Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Clear, acrylic, firm foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 220°F/104°C
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
|Width||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.