3M™ Paper Sheet 346U is constructed of aluminum oxide and comes in a range of grades and sizes to accommodate many different projects. The paper backing is durable for coarse sanding, yet flexible enough to be used on curved surfaces. Its cut-rate and durability make this an excellent choice for blending the joints of connecting pieces in wood- and metal-working.
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive cuts fast and performs well on many surfaces
- Load resistant open-coat feature enables longer use before replacement
- Strong, D-weight paper backing supports aggressive sanding
- Sheets are conformable to various workpieces and usable by either hand or machine
- Sheets come in a number of sizes to accommodate various applications
|Width||17-1/2 in||444.5 mm|
|Length||2-3/4 in||69.9 cm|
What is the size of 3M™ Paper Sheet 346U?
The size of each sheet is 2-3/4 in x 17-1/2 in.
How many sheets are included per pack of 3M™ Paper Sheet 346U?
There are 100 paper sheets per inner pack and a total of 1000 paper sheets per case.
What is the weight classification for these paper sheets?
These paper sheets have a D-weight.
Can you tell me more about the product's durability?
Absolutely! Our abrasives engineers designed this product with enhanced performance, increased lifespan, and great resistance to tearing. It provides consistent quality finish-sheet after sheet.
Aluminum oxide is a highly durable mineral that maintains sharp points on the grains for a longer period compared to natural abrasives like emery or garnet. The sandpaper features an open-coat construction where the abrasive grains are attached with some space between them. This design helps minimize the accumulation of dust on the paper's surface, preventing the abrasive points from getting clogged. The clogging of abrasive points often occurs when sanding soft materials, which can significantly reduce the lifespan of the sandpaper sheet.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m industrial product