The 3M™ Utility Cloth Sheet 314D features a closed coat aluminum oxide abrasive bonded to a durable cloth backing suitable for blending, cleaning, contour finishing, deburring and rust removal on all metals and paints.
- Finishes contours, deburrs, removes rust
- Versatile, durable sheet performs on metal, wood and plastic surfaces
- Cloth backing is both flexible and durable enough for machine use
- Tear sheets by hand for convenient sizing and reduced waste
|Width||9 in||228.6 mm|
|Length||11 in||279.4 mm|
What can the 3M Utility Cloth Sheet 314D be used for?
The 3M Utility Cloth Sheet 314D is great for sanding and finishing on a variety of surfaces.
What size are the sheets?
The sheets measure 9 inches by 11 inches each.
What's the weight of the cloth sheet?
This particular type of Utility Cloth Sheet has J-weight, which means it’s medium-heavy.
How many sheets come in an inner pack and case?
There are fifty (50) utility cloth sheets in an inner pack and two hundred fifty (250) in a single case.
. Can I use water or oil with these sheets to lubricate while using them?
. Yes, our utility cloth sheet can be used wet or dry since it uses resin bonding that carries grinding aid benefits with recommended fluids such as water, oil or other lubricants.
Introducing the 3M™ Utility Cloth Sheet 314D, a versatile and lightweight sanding solution for metal, wood, and plastic. Whether you're sanding by hand or machine, this cloth sheet is up to the task.
With its closed coat aluminum oxide construction, the 3M™ Utility Cloth Sheet 314D achieves finer finishes than open coat sheets due to its greater grain density. Available in grades ranging from 40 to 400, this cloth sheet is ideal for a variety of metalworking applications on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Use it for deburring, blending and repairing metal finishes, rust or other contaminant removal, as well as surface preparation for paints and coatings.
The 3M™ Utility Cloth Sheet 314D features a lighter J-weight cloth backing that provides superior conformability and the flexibility needed to sand circular edges or small pieces. Unlike paper, this cloth sheet won't tear as easily or lose grit from folding or bending.
Measuring 11 inches in length by 9 inches in width, the 3M™ Utility Cloth Sheet 314D is a great choice for general sanding and maintenance of metal or wood surfaces.Key Features:
- Versatile, lightweight sanding solution for metal, wood, and plastic
- Closed coat aluminum oxide construction achieves finer finishes than open coat sheets
- Available in grades ranging from 40 to 400
- Ideal for deburring, blending and repairing metal finishes, rust or other contaminant removal, as well as surface preparation for paints and coatings
- Lighter J-weight cloth backing provides superior conformability and flexibility
- Measures 11 inches in length by 9 inches in width