3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U is designed for convenience, combining open coat aluminum oxide abrasive with a handy adhesive backing ready for quick and easy attachment to a 3M™ Stikit™ hand pad (sold separately) for finishing applications. The sheet roll means the paper can be used on 2-3/4 inch wide Stikit™ hand pads in a variety of lengths.
- Convenient sheet roll form enables use with 2-3/4" width Stikit™ hand pads of various lengths
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- A-weight light paper backing is suitable for hand sanding and finishing applications
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging on the abrasive for increased productivity
- Load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the disc surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
|Width||45 in||1143 mm|
|Length||2-3/4 in||69.9 cm|
What is the dimension of one roll of 3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U?
The dimension of one roll of 3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U is 2-3/4 in x 45 yd.
What does P150 A-weight mean?
P150 means that this paper sheet has a grit size of 150 which is considered to be a medium level. On the other hand, A-weight indicates that it uses an efficient abrasive mineral while maintaining consistent sanding results without removing excessive stock
How many rolls are there in a single carton?
There are ten (10) rolls included in each carton.
:What makes this paper sheet stand out from others on the market?
:The premium aluminum oxide grain construction provides long-lasting and fast-cutting performance with added durability and low defects to achieve high-quality finishes at industrial scale. Moreover, designed with pressure-sensitive adhesive backing, it can quickly attach to any stikit disc pad for effortless removal and reattach during multi-stage sanding processes.
:Can I use this paper sheet for shaping metalworking pieces or woodcrafts at home ?
Absolutely! It's designed to provide a consistent finish on materials including plastics, fiberglass gelcoat, metal coating as well as putty primers while wasting less workpiece material than conventional abrasives. However Disciplined measures must be taken when used above recommended maximum operating speeds if not damages could occur
3M™ Stikit™ products are perfect for anyone who needs to sand or finish a variety of surfaces. Whether you are a professional woodworker or a DIY enthusiast, this product is perfect for you. The open coat construction and load-resistant coating make it easy to use and produce a smooth finish.
- Long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive grains
- Light A-weight paper backing
- Open coat and load-resistant coating
- Designed to handle a wide range of sanding and finishing needs
- Pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside
- Open coat construction prevents loading
- More aggressive cut than a comparable closed coat abrasive of the same grade