3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U is designed for convenience, combining open coat aluminum oxide abrasive with a handy adhesive backing ready for quick and easy attachment to a 3M™ Stikit™ hand pad (sold separately) for finishing applications. The sheet roll means the paper can be used on 2-3/4 inch wide Stikit™ hand pads in a variety of lengths.
- Convenient sheet roll form enables use with 2-3/4" width Stikit™ hand pads of various lengths
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- A-weight light paper backing is suitable for hand sanding and finishing applications
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging on the abrasive for increased productivity
- Load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the disc surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
|Width||30 in||762 mm|
|Length||2-3/4 in||69.9 cm|
What is 3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U?
3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll 216U is a pressure-sensitive adhesive sheet roll designed for sanding applications.
What size does the sheet come in?
The sheet roll is 2-3/4 in x 30 yd.
What grit level does it have?
This sheet roll has P100 A-weight rating, which means that its grit falls between fine and medium levels, ideal for general purpose finishing.
. How many sheets are included when I purchase one case of this product?
. Each case of this product contains ten (10) rolls, each with ample supply to last for several projects or task at hand.
3M™ Stikit™ Gold Paper Sheet Roll is perfect for those who want a high-quality, long-lasting abrasive product that can handle a wide range of sanding and finishing needs. The open coat and load-resistant coating help prevent loading for longer use, and help produce a smooth finish. Hand finishing is frequently used in woodworking applications to produce a fine finish on varnish, sealers, whitewood, and light color substrates.
These high-quality, coated abrasive products come ready to use with a pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside so they conveniently press on to a backup pad or hand pad, and remove cleanly, leaving an uncontaminated surface for the next sheet or disc. The open coat construction means the abrasive grains are spaced so that dust and debris can collect in the spaces rather than loading the disc. Additionally, the open coat feature provides a more aggressive cut than a comparable closed coat abrasive of the same grade, for faster results.
- Long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive grains
- Light A-weight paper backing
- Open coat and load-resistant coating
- Designed to handle a wide range of sanding and finishing needs
- Pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside
- Open coat construction to prevent loading
- More aggressive cut than a comparable closed coat abrasive of the same grade