3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
What is the grit of the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U, 80+ C-weight?
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U has a grit level of 80+.
How many discs are included in each case and inner pack of the product?
There are 50 discs included in each inner pack and a total of
250 discs per case.
Can you tell me about the Die500X specification mentioned in the product description?
Sure! The Die500X specification refers to an advanced coating technology used on this disc that helps to reduce loading, improve productivity, and extend abrasive life.
These sanding discs are versatile and effective on a wide range of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. They are ideal for applications focused on stock removal and are backed with C-weight paper, making them suitable for sanding tasks where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For optimal results, use with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
A complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M™ Hookit™ discs is also available for workspaces where adhesive-backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. Hookit™ discs are often used in applications where a 3M™ Stikit™ disc may be too aggressive, as they tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive-backed discs. These sanding discs conveniently attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately), can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
- Effective on a wide range of substrates
- C-weight paper backing
- For use with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders
- Hookit™ style discs available for workspaces with dust or dirt contamination
- Hookit™ discs leave finer finishes than adhesive-backed discs
- Hookit™ discs attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately)
- Hookit™ discs can be removed cleanly and easily
- Hookit™ discs can be re-used for the extent of the abrasive life