3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12,000 rpm|
What is 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U?
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U is an abrasive disc designed for use in automotive and industrial applications. It features a ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive blend and has a durable C-weight paper backing with a hook-and-loop attachment system.
What are the dimensions of the disc?
The disc measures 6 inches in diameter, has no holes, and uses a hook-and-loop attachment system. It also comes in sheets that measure "Hook-it" style discs which stands for NH or No Holes.
How many discs come in each package and case?
Each pack of these discs includes fifty (50) pieces while each case includes two-hundred-fifty (250) pieces. With this much quantity you'll be able to work on multiple projects without running out often!
3M Sanding Discs are versatile and effective on a wide range of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. These discs are ideal for applications focused on stock removal, and are designed with a C-weight paper backing that is well-suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For optimal results, pair with 3M Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
For workspaces where adhesive-backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt, a complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M Hookit discs is available. These discs are often used in applications where a 3M Stikit disc may be too aggressive, as Hookit discs tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive-backed discs. Hookit sanding discs conveniently attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately), can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.Key Features:
- Effective on a wide range of substrates
- C-weight paper backing for sanding applications
- Designed for stock removal
- Pair with 3M Elite Random Orbital Sanders for optimal results
- Hook-and-loop style 3M Hookit discs available for workspaces where adhesive-backed discs may become contaminated
- Hookit discs leave finer finishes than adhesive-backed discs
- Hookit sanding discs attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately)
- Hookit discs can be removed cleanly and easily
- Hookit discs can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life