3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
- Convenient disc rolls eliminate the need to remove disc liners from individual discs
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12,000 rpm|
What material is the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U made of?
The disc roll is composed of abrasive mineral, and features a C-weight, D/F backing.
How many discs are included in each roll of the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U?
There are 100 discs per roll.
Does this product include any holes for dust collection or other purposes?
Yes, there are five holes included on each disc to help with dust extraction and reduce clogging during use.
What grit level is the 3M™ Cubitron II Stikit Paper Disc Roll available in?
This product comes in a range of available grit levels, with options ranging from P80 up to P800+.
. How does die number affect my purchase decision when selecting this disc?
. Die numbers affect how evenly fracture lines will be distributed over your part's surface. Higher die numbers result in more evenly distributed fracture patterns which can help ensure longer-lasting abrasives across various applications.
3M™ Stikit™ Discs are versatile and effective abrasive products that are suitable for a wide range of applications. These discs are designed for stock removal and can be used on various substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The C-weight paper backing is ideal for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For optimal results, it is recommended to use these discs with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
The 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing, saving time and effort. These high-quality, coated abrasive products come with a pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside, making it easy to attach them to a disc pad. The adhesive is pressure-sensitive, allowing the disc to be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc. To use a Stikit™ disc, it must be pressed onto a Stikit backup pad (also known as a disc pad and sold separately) that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander.
- Ideal for a broad range of applications
- Effective on various substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood
- C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement
- 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside makes it easy to attach the disc to a disc pad
- Disc can be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc
- Must be used with a Stikit backup pad that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander