3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
- Convenient disc rolls eliminate the need to remove disc liners from individual discs
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
How many discs are in each roll of the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U?
There are 100 discs per roll.
What is the size and weight of each disc on this roll?
Each disc measures 5 inches in diameter and is made with a C-weight backing, perfect for heavy sanding.
What kind of tool can I use these abrasive discs with?
The Stikit adhesive backing allows you to attach them easily to any orbital or random orbital sander that has a matching-sized disc pad.
3M™ Stikit™ Discs are versatile and effective abrasive products that are suitable for a wide range of applications. These discs are designed for stock removal and can be used on various substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The C-weight paper backing is ideal for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For optimal results, it is recommended to use these discs with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
The 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing, saving time and effort. These high-quality, coated abrasive products come with a pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside, making it easy to attach them to a disc pad. The adhesive is pressure-sensitive, allowing the disc to be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc. To use a Stikit™ disc, it must be pressed onto a Stikit backup pad (also known as a disc pad and sold separately) that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander.
- Ideal for a broad range of applications
- Effective on various substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood
- C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement
- 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside makes it easy to attach the disc to a disc pad
- Disc can be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc
- Must be used with a Stikit backup pad that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander