3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
- Convenient disc rolls eliminate the need to remove disc liners from individual discs
|Diameter||3-1/2 in||88.9 mm|
What is the grit level of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U?
The grit level of this product is 80+.
How many discs are included in one roll of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 732U?
There are a total of 100 discs per roll, and it comes with four rolls per case.
What are the dimensions of each disc on the roll for this product?
Each disc measures at a diameter size of three and half inches (3-1/2 in) and has an attachment backing type which is notched hook & loop.
3M™ Stikit™ Discs are versatile and effective abrasive products that are suitable for a wide range of applications. These discs are designed for stock removal and can be used on various substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The C-weight paper backing is ideal for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For optimal results, it is recommended to use these discs with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
The 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing, saving time and effort. These high-quality, coated abrasive products come with a pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside, making it easy to attach them to a disc pad. The adhesive is pressure-sensitive, allowing the disc to be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc. To use a Stikit™ disc, it must be pressed onto a Stikit backup pad (also known as a disc pad and sold separately) that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander.
- Effective on a wide variety of substrates
- C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications
- 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the need for applying adhesive to the disc backing
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on the backside makes it easy to attach the disc to a disc pad
- Stikit™ disc can be peeled off the disc pad effortlessly, leaving a clean surface for the next disc
- Must be used with a Stikit backup pad that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander