3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
|Maximum Speed||12,000 rpm|
What is the grit range of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Paper Disc 732U, 80+ to 220+?
The grit range of this sanding paper disc is from 80+ to 220+.
What size are the sanding discs?
The diameter of each sanding disc is 5 inches.
How many packs come in a case of multi-pack discs?
Each case comes with 20 packs.
3M Sanding Discs are versatile and effective on a wide range of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. These discs are ideal for applications focused on stock removal and are available in a complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M Hookit discs.
The C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For best results, pair with 3M Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
3M Hookit discs are perfect for workspaces where adhesive-backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. They leave finer finishes than adhesive-backed discs and are often used in applications where a 3M Stikit disc may be too aggressive.
- Hookit sanding discs attach conveniently to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately).
- They can be removed cleanly and easily and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.