Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
What is the Scotch-Brite High Strength Disc HS-DC made of?
The Scotch-Brite High Strength Disc HS-DC is made of Aluminum Oxide abrasive mineral.
What is the dimension of this disc?
This 3M disc has a size of 5 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thickness.
Is this product suitable for heavy-duty cleaning?
Absolutely! Scotch-Brite High Strength Disc HS-DC is specifically designed to remove rust, paint, and coatings from metal surfaces easily with minimal loading and without damaging underlying material.
How many discs does each case contain?
: Each case contains 100 pieces.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.