Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||8 in||203.2 mm|
What makes the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc different from other discs?
The Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc features a reinforced resin system and non-woven fiber construction for improved durability and long-lasting performance.
Can I use the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc on metal surfaces?
Yes, you can. The HS-DC A/O Medium grade works best on metals such as stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and carbon steel.
How many discs come in one case of Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Discs?
There are 50 ea/Case of the 3M Scotch-Brite™ High-Strength Disk HS-DC A/O Medium with each disc measuring 8 in x 5/8 in.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.