Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||8 in||203.2 mm|
What is the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc HS-DC?
The Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc HS-DC is an abrasive disc that has a strong, durable construction. It is made of aluminum oxide and it provides excellent cutting performance on metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and other alloys.
How big are the discs in the package?
Each Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc HS-DC measures 8 inches by 1 inch.
How many discs come in each package?
There are 50 medium grit discs included in one case of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc HS-DC . That should be enough for most industrial cleaning projects!
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.