Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||10 in||254 mm|
What is the material used in Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc?
The Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc uses Aluminum oxide mineral abrasive.
Is the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc durable enough for heavy-duty applications?
Absolutely! The HS-DC variant of this disc is specifically designed for high strength and durability, making it perfect for heavy-duty applications.
How many discs come in a case of Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, HS-DC, A/O Medium, 10 in x 1/2 in, 50 ea/Case?
Each case of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc comes with a total of 50 discs.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.