Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||12 in||304.8 mm|
What is the 3M Scotch-Brite HS-DC, A/O Very Fine Disc used for?
The 3M Scotch-Brite HS-DC, A/O Very Fine Disc is ideal for light grinding, blending and finishing on a variety of metals.
What are the dimensions of each disc in this package?
Each disc measures 12 inches in diameter with a standard arbor hole size of 7/8 inch.
How many discs are included in one case?
There are a total of 25 discs per case.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.