Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||12 in||304.8 mm|
What is the typical application of Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, HS-DC, A/O Very Fine?
The Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is generally used for deburring and cleaning applications.
Is this product durable enough to handle demanding tasks?
Yes, it is made with a high-strength fiber material that makes it very tough and able to resist tearing.
How many discs come in each case?
Each case contains 25 discs that are 12 inches in diameter and have a thickness of 3/4 inch.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.